America saw big riots in Washington DC on Wednesday 6th Jan. Donald Trump supporters forced their way into the US Capitol building, which is where the United States Congress meet to write laws for the country. The riots turned violent, with protesters clashing with the police. Four people died during the events and number of police officers were also injured.
Learning Questions and Tasks
2. What was the key event or message from this video?
3. Where was this video taken?
4. When was this video made?
2. In your own words describe one person or character in this video. You might need to do extra research to find out more about them.
3. Find out where this video was filmed and find some information about this place.
4. Explain what might happen in the future.
5. Explain in your own words the main message from this video.
Find the Who, What, Where, When, How and Why in the video to complete this worksheet.
I Think Because
Share what you think about the video and explain why.
Write a question map about questions that you have after watching this video.
Give the video you have watched a review
Write what you KNOW about the topic in the video, what you would LIKE to find out and then what you have LEARNT.
Questions and Answers
Write a set of questions and then their answers after watching the video.
The Big Idea
Find the big idea by highlighting the 5 W's and 1 H. then select 25 of keywords associated with the video.
Vocabulary exercise where students find keywords within the video.